Amazing God

Scripture is filled with passages that begin with but God, then God, and God. When it does, be prepared to be amazed!  God is going to do something that only God can do.  The same is true of life.  When I come to the very end of myself; when I've tried everything I know to try; when I finally realize it's not my show...but God.  I have wanted to try this blogging thing for awhile.  It's a step toward publishing the two books I've been writing for a very long time.  But God said "Wait, it's not time yet.  I need to share some other life stuff with you first." (God probably didn't say stuff, but you know what I mean) So, I continued to journal and wait.  I continued to journal and listen.  I continued to journal and research.  Now it's time.  God said so. This first step is scary but God is faithful.  This first step is intimidating but God gives me peace.

Comments

  1. What's to be scared of "Nee? Remember 2 Tim 1:7? I've always wanted to be an author myself. In fact it was what I wanted to make my life's work. But it was FEAR (along with lack of money) that prevented me from going to NYC after high school, to get my dreams off the ground! I strongly encourage you to follow your heart and spiritual leanings and go for it! But God...He takes us through different seasons and this is your season to express, to praise and to write! ~~ALT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your spiritual journey. It's amazing what God has in store for those who love him. I look forward to reading how God has worked through you. Hold on and don't let go! ### DLF

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog